Tampa Community Association Attorneys Represent Owners, Homeowner and Condominium Associations
Our Tampa lawyers help with transactions, regulations and disputes
Meirose & Associates, PA is dedicated to achieving the best possible resolution to your case. We are highly educated and informed about every aspect of Florida homeowners association and condominium law. Staying current on any changing laws is very important to us so we can pass this information on to you. We are well versed in the Florida laws and statutes governing these areas and can educate you on how they affect your individual situation and needs.
Knowledgeable assistance from an experienced Tampa homeowner and condominium association law firm
We provide Florida condominium associations, homeowners associations and unit owners with:
- General legal and corporate counsel to ensure compliance with documents, statutes, rules and regulations for homeowners associations and condo associations in Florida
- Transactional and contract services
- Mediation, negotiation, and arbitration services to resolve disputes amicably
- Courtroom litigation when association interests must be defended in court
Representing clients in all aspects of homeowner and condominium law
We represent homeowner and condominium associations, unit owners and developers in all aspects of community association law:
- Our work on behalf of homeowner and condominium associations includes condominium litigation, such as enforcement of covenants and restrictions, arbitration of disputes, collection of maintenance assessments, amendment to the governing documents of Homeowner and/or Condominium Associations, and general advice and counseling to the board of directors.
- On behalf of unit owners, we represent their rights in arbitration and litigation, assist in recalls of board members, and in other ways defend their rights and help them resolve disputes with their associations.
- On behalf of condominium developers, we create condominiums by drafting Declarations of Condominium for both new developments and condominium conversions. We also represent homeowners and homeowners associations in similar matters.
Contact experienced Florida condominium lawyers today
Call Meirose & Associates, PA at 813-289-8800 or contact us online to schedule your consultation. We serve clients in Tampa and throughout Florida.