Jason A. Lubliner
Jason A. Lubliner is a Shareholder at Meirose & Lubliner, PA with a statewide practice in all facets of construction, personal injury, bankruptcy, community associations and real estate. In his practice, Mr. Lubliner represents owners, general contractors, design professionals, subcontractors, product manufacturers and community associations. As a Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent Rated Attorney, a portion of his practice involves construction defect disputes, including representation of clients during the Chapter 558 pre-suit process, litigation and arbitration. He also represents clients in other disputes, including lien matters, warranty claims, violations of restrictive covenants and breach of contract actions.
In addition to litigation, Mr. Lubliner represents homeowner and condominium associations, where he provides day-to-day legal advice to homeowner and condominium associations. In addition, he assists homeowner and condominium associations in the creation, interpretation and development of their governing documents.
Prior to Mr. Lubliner’s legal career, he worked extensively in the area of international business development and marketing. In particular, he acted as a liaison and negotiated agreements between South Korean and American companies relative to foreign direct investment. Moreover, he assisted American and overseas companies in the development of international marketing plans and strategies.
- Construction litigation
- Personal injury defense
- Homeowner association law
- Condominium law
- Commercial litigation
- Florida, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- JD, Loyola University School of Law, 2004
- MBA, Virginia Tech, 1998
- BS, Virginia Tech, 1996
Honors & Professional involvement
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent Rated
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Associated General Contractors of America
- The Real Property, Probate & Trust Section of the Florida Bar
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law
- Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America